- Electric field computation analysis for the Electric Field Detector (EFD) on board the China Seismic-Electromagnetic Satellite (CSES), P. Diego, I. Bertello, M. Candidi, A. Mura, I. Coco, G. Vannaroni, P. Ubertini, D. Badoni, Advances in Space Research, August 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2017.08.005
- Multi precursors analysis associated with the powerful Ecuador (MW = 7.8) earthquake of 16 April 2016 using Swarm satellites data in conjunction with other multi-platform satellite and ground data, M. Akhoondzadeh, A. De Santis, D. Marchetti, A. Piscini, G. Cianchini,Advances in Space Research, July 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2017.07.014.
- Plasma and Fields Evaluation at the Chinese Seismo-Electromagnetic Satellite for Electric Field Detector Measurements, P. Diego, I. Bertello, M. Candidi, A. Mura, G. Vannaroni, D. Badoni, IEEE Access, Vol.5, pp. 3824 - 3833, April 2017, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2674019.
- The HEPD particle detector and the EFD electric field detector for the CSES satellite, L. Alfonsi, F. Ambroglini, G. Ambrosi, R. Ammendola, D. Assante, D. Badoni, V.A. Belyaev, W.J. Burger, A. Cafagna, P. Cipollone, G. Consolini, L. Conti, A. Contin, E.De Angelis, C.De Donato, G.De Franceschi, A.De Santis, C.De Santis, P. Diego, M. Durante, C. Fornaro, C. Guandalini, G. Laurenti,d, M. Laurenza, I. Lazzizzera, M. Lolli, C. Manea, L. Marcelli, F. Marcucci, G. Masciantonio, G. Osteria, F. Palmab,j, F. Palmonarid,h, B. Panicof, L. Patriziid, P. Picozzaj,b,l, M. Pozzatod, I. Rashevskayac, M. Ricci, M. Rovituso, V. Scotti, A. Sotgiu, R. Sparvoli, B. Spataro, L. Spogli, F. Tommasino, P. Ubertini, G. Vannaroni, S. Xuhui, S. Zoffoli, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, Volume 137, August 2017, Pages 187-192, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radphyschem.2016.12.022.
- The HEPD particle detector and the EFD electric field detector for the CSES satellite, Alfonsi et al., Radiation Physics and Chemistry, Volume 137, 187-192, 2017
- HEPD: a particle detector for the CSES space mission,P. Picozza et al., The International Cosmic Ray Conference (ICRC) 2017, 12-20 July 2017 BEXCO.
- Study on the High Energy Particle Detector calorimeter, B. Panico, The International Cosmic Ray Conference (ICRC) 2017, 12-20 July 2017 BEXCO.
- Space Missions & Projects of common interest for China and Italy Day visit of Chinese Delegation at INGV, De Santis A. et al., Rome, 25 Sep. 2017.
- The high-energy particle detector on board of the China seismo-electromagnetic satellite, R. Sparvoli, F. Palma, B. Panico, A. Sotgiu, V. Vitale, (2016) European Space Agency, (Special Publication) ESA SP, SP-740.
- The High-Energy Particle Detector on board of the CSES mission, , , - EPJ Web of Conferences 136 01007 (March 2017), RICAP16, 6th Roma International Conference on Astroparticle Physic, DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/201713601007.
- The electronics of the HEPD of the CSES experiment, V. Scotti, G. Osteria - XXV European Cosmic Ray Symposium, Turin, Sept. 4-9 2016.
- Study of the performance of the HEPD apparatus for the CSES mission, B. Panico, F. Palma, A. Sotgiu - XXV European Cosmic Ray Symposium, Turin, Sept. 4-9 2016.
- An Electric Field Detector for high-performance measurements of the electric field in the ionosphere, D. Badoni, G. Masciantonio, P. Cipollone, G. Vannaroni, P. Diego, R. Ammendola, V.A. Belyaev , O. Simonelli - 34th International Cosmic Ray Conference (ICRC 2015), Netherlands, 30 July-6 August, 2015.
- High Energy Particle Detector on board the CSES China Seismo-Electromagnetic satellite, Roberta Sparvoli - 34th International Cosmic Ray Conference (ICRC 2015), Netherlands, 30 July- 6 August, 2015.
- The Italian contribution to the CSES satellite, Livio Conti - EGU General Assembly, Austria, 17-22 April 2016, p.7739.
- CSES Electric Field Detector calibration tools based on IRI, IGRF, and SWARM data, P. Diego, I. Bertello, M. Candidi, I. Coco, A. Mura, P. Ubertini - 4th Swarm Science Meeting, 20-24 March 2017, Canada.
- The high-performance electric field detectorEFDfor space-based measurements, D. Badoni - EGU General Assembly 2016, Vienna, Austria, 17-22 April 2016.
- An Electric Field Detector for high-performance measurements of the electric field in the ionosphere, D. Badoni, G. Masciantonio, P. Cipollone, G. Vannaroni, P. Diego, R. Ammendola, V.A. Belyaev, O. Simonelli -34th International Cosmic Ray Conference, 30 July- 6 August, 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands.